Specialized Physical Therapy – In a Specialized Environment – Achieving Measurable Results
At Family Medicine of Clifton/Centreville Physical Therapy, we believe that no matter your lifestyle, activity, or sport, if you’re having pain then we can provide the physical therapy treatment you need to get back on track and keep you active. We pride ourselves on being able to provide better outcomes for our patients.
Our staff features highly skilled and experienced physical therapists with specialized training in the treatment of a wide range of orthopaedic conditions. Our goal is to provide you patient satisfaction by delivering the best physical therapy care with superior customer service.
Physical Therapy On-Site at Family Medicine of Clifton/Centreville Location
Family Medicine of Clifton/Centreville has chosen to provide therapy on site because our physicians feel your therapy experience is absolutely critical to your recovery from injury. Direct access to your physician and his/her staff allows us to efficiently report and adjust your treatment plans. The result for you is a custom, personal therapy program tailored specifically to your needs, all in a specialized environment.
Services & Specialty Programs
- Ankle Sprains
- Arthritis Management
- Back & Neck Pain Stabilization
- Knee Pain
- Manual Therapy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Posture & Body Mechanics
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Shoulder Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Sportsmetrics – ACL Injury Prevention Program
- Women’s Health
Appointments are available as early as 7:30 am Monday – Friday.
Your therapy appointments are critical to your progress and recovery, so it is imperative that you make every effort to attend all your scheduled sessions. If you are unable to make your appointment, we require that you call (703.814.9151) at least 24 hours in advance.
What to Expect During your Visit
- Remember to wear comfortable clothes. You are welcome to bring clothing to change into.
- During your initial evaluation, your therapist will develop a treatment program that will address areas for improvement: strength, posture, flexibility, neurological status, joint motion, and functional limitation with activities.
- Physical therapy treatment may include the use of manual therapy techniques and exercises. Therapeutic modalities may be used to decrease swelling, decrease pain and/or soothe injured muscles.
As a valued patient of Family Medicine of Clifton/Centreville Physical Therapy, you are responsible for the following:
- Keeping your therapy appointment and arriving at your appointment on time
- Any required deductibles or co-pays
- Turning off cell phones during your visit or setting phones to vibrate or silent
- How to Use Crutches, Canes and Walkers
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Preventing Back Pain at Work and Home
- Shoulder Pain
- What are NSAIDS?
Family Medicine of Clifton/Centreville Physical Therapy facility is owned by the physician practice. Your physical therapy referral does not restrict you to therapy services in our facility. Instead, you may elect to receive care at an alternative therapy clinic of your choice. Choosing an alternative therapy provider and location has no bearing on the quality of medical care that you receive at Family Medicine of Clifton/Centreville.